I have to laugh tonight , I was watching a Episode of Clean House tonight and for some reason Andy was watching with me and finally got really upset that the Husband on the show had to give up his "Man Grill" It was A huge grill that is able to be hooked up to a trailer and go where ever they go. Anyway they sold it at the "Yard Sale" that they do... and got a Thousand Bucks for it. Andy stands up and says that stinks that Grill Brand new is 3500.00 or more. and they sold it for almost nothing!!! He gets up and goes downstairs and started working on his airplanes. I never saw him go that nuts, But was entertainment for me to watch my husband react to this,and I am just laughing at him freaking out over a Grill .
Laughing at my Husband's expense tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
HAHAHAH. Tell Andy that you guys need to sell his airplanes.
Post a Comment