I finally got a Whole lot of Crap to Goodwill. Mostly Old Clothes and toys that the kids totally outgrew and lighted the whole closet thing so more updated clothes can get put in, at least I know now where the kids stand on clothes and what needs to be replaced. I have been trying to get Andy to help out when possible or Kicking and screaming. Sometimes I just have to pick the Battle, depending when the moon is in sink with the stars or when I can catch him in a good mood. Today I had a mixture of both. :-)
Yesterday the Basement got done, Well Most of it. At least I can walk thru it and the kids can play with our Full Air Hockey Table once more. LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The moon is in the SINK? :)
SYNC.
Love,
English Teacher Jen
Post a Comment