June 1st Already -WOW! Where did the school Year Go? My Kids get out Friday for the year and Ryan Turns 7 a week from Wednesday.
On the way Home from church this morning I had Andy swing by the Grocery Store and let me go in and Get a Sunday Paper and some Juice for the kids for the week. Well..... When I got back to the Van the Battery Died.. I mean D-E-A-D as a doornail, Needless to say all 5 of us had to Walk Home to go get my car so we could go and get the Jumper cables. Luckily the house is only 10 very long blocks home,end of story right?? NOOOO. We got back to the store got the Van Started and headed home only to have the Van Die again 5 blocks from home, so I turn around and have to jump start the van a 2nd time in less than a 10 min. Period, Andy was just beside himself he did everything short of kicking and cussing the van out. He got home and wanted one of my xananx he was that stressed, than he said he was alright and that he would just go and and Fly his Airplanes out at the Field that he and his buddies go and hang out at. And here it is... that put the Explanation point on top of things is that all three kids jump in the car with him and told him that they wanted to go with him, at this point I thought and would just Crap himself, usually the kids have no interest in going and today they wanted to go. As I am smiling and waving from the house, Andy is Looking at me and telling me that I owe him one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OHHHH< I so sorry to hear about your job and your van, that is stressful!!
Hope Andy is better now! WOW!
Bless his heart. Sometimes men just gotta have their time!
Hope you are ok too? My mom said that they went to see Indiana Jones too. Said it was good, but different.
Natalie said she saw sex and the city. she said it was funny with some NUDITY. I said some t--dys and she said, "OH NO MORE THAN THAT!"
I said, OUCH!
But she said it was pretty good. FUNNY~! I love the blog thing. I need to write in mine more than just what I do. I love your sisters, I check it everyday!
She is funny! I wish I had that much imagination!
Post a Comment