Thursday, November 1, 2007
EXTRA THOUGTS- Black and yellow Monkey's
I am not sure if Jen Remembers any of this .. But for some reason I was thinking of the Black and Yellow Monkey I got From My Grandmother YEARS AND YEARS ago , Needless to say I still have this monkey -Just could not Part with this Animal , and yet today I was thinking of Of Grandma Jones and the Monkey she gave me and Jen one Christmas. I Remember this Christmas for Some reason the Aroma's the Talking, the Gifts, Not Expecting any toys or Gift's from Grandma just mainly because I knew how much she Tried and Struggled to make sure the Grand kids had something under the Tree. My Mom I give her alot of Credit.. I never expect much from others especially in need, I am more of a giver than a receiver. But Yet this Monkey Meant more to me than any thing else that year. I also remember Grandma's exact words.. I am sorry this is all I could afford this year and I hope this is ok. (or something similar) All I can say is this is a memory I will carry for a lifetime, then some.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I remember the monkeys. I feel bad now cuz I don't know what happened to mine.
Jen I Think I have seen 2 of them here at my house Recently. I have to recheck
Wow..isn't that amazing? I think the idea of Christmas is blown out .. I don't think it is about expensive gifts but something that means something. Something from the heart is the most special gift of all.
I am glad you have this wonderful memory and monkey.
And she has my monkey.
That's important. :)
Post a Comment